Our fun puppy classes have a rolling start date so you can join in once your puppy is ready (and there's space available!). We use reward based methods to teach your puppy the foundations that they'll need to enjoy life with you to the full. We will look at different methods to achieve your goals, discuss the pros and cons, and find the techniques that suit you best.
We'll work on the core skills of lead walking, recall, sit and settle but more importantly we'll cover:
- confidence building
- building a strong bond with you
- understanding body language
- handling skills
Our classes are 40 - 50 mins and always have time built in for questions to get advice on any challenges you may be facing as your puppy grows and develops; toilet training, mental enrichment, exercise, sleeping, biting chewing.... Raising a puppy can be hard, really hard, so this is a chance to ask questions and share experiences and tips with your fellow puppy 'parents'.
- For fully vaccinated puppies up to 5 months old.
- We are following all current covid-19 guidelines which currently means that only 1 handler per puppy can attend.
- We train regardless of the weather unless it is unsafe to do - please come dressed appropriately.