Our fun puppy classes run for a 6 week course and use reward based methods to teach your puppy the foundations that they'll need to enjoy life with you to the full. We will look at different methods to achieve your goals, discuss the pros and cons, and find the techniques that suit you best.
We'll work on the core skills of lead walking, recall, sit and settle but more importantly we'll cover:
- confidence building
- building a strong bond with you
- understanding body language
- handling skills
Our classes are 40 - 50 mins and always have time built in for questions to get advice on any challenges you may be facing as your puppy grows and develops; toilet training, mental enrichment, exercise, sleeping, biting chewing.... Raising a puppy can be hard, really hard, so this is a chance to ask questions and share experiences and tips with your fellow puppy 'parents'.
- Start dates are approximate - these are outdoor classes and if the weather is not conducive to training we cancel that day and add another class onto the end of the block. This means that we never know exactly when each course will end. By booking you are accepting that you have read and understood this.
- For fully vaccinated puppies up to 5 months old.
- We train regardless of the weather unless it is unsafe to do - please come dressed appropriately.